Parent to Parent of WI
When parents of children with special health care needs are asked who best can support them emotionally, their first choice is other parents who have had a similar experience.
Who do we connect?
- Moms, dads, stepparents, grandparents
- Foster and adoptive parents
- Parents of preemies, newborns, the teen years and beyond
- Parents of children with chronic illnesses, disabilities, rare disorders, mental health or behavioral issues
- Parents coping with grief
- Parents new to Wisconsin
Join our statewide network of families who support each other on the journey of parenting children with special healthcare needs. To get connected or to find out how to become a support parent, email Robin Mathea at firstname.lastname@example.org; call 888-266-0028; find us on the web at www.p2pwi.org.