This is some of the feedback we’ve received from parents:
- This agency has been very supportive and helpful. It’s a blessing to know that others understand and care about our unique and often overwhelming needs.
- I would not know what to do without the center. They have always been there for me as a parent of a child with special needs. Not only to provide resources like books and pamphlets, but most importantly to provide emotional support. I usually find answers or resources to find answers.
- Gracias por tener material en Espanol me ha sido de gran utilidad. In English – Thanks for having materials in Spanish, it has been of great help.
- We have a son that just turned 17 and the training on guardianship helped us understand our options and steps to take to protect and prepare for his adult life.
- Thank you for the great information! Without your direction, we’d be lost.
- Thank you for being a place of much-needed information at a time when we don’t even know what questions to ask.