We are funded by the WI Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health, CYSHCN Program, through the Maternal and Child Health Title V Services Block Grant. Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is also a strong contributor to the Southeast Regional Center. CHW provides money to “match” the state’s contribution. In 2009, Children’s Hospital funded construction of the Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center where the Southeast Regional Center is located.
- Information and referrals that are up-to-date and confidential.
- Connections to community, state and national resources.
- Problem solving on a variety of concerns including school issues, home care, sibling support, transition issues, diagnoses and more.
- Health benefits assistance and transition planning.
- Help finding a doctor or a dentist.
- A listening ear from someone who has been there – all staff are parents of child and youth with special health care needs.
- Family support including connections with other parents through Parent to Parent of WI
- A family lending library with over 4,000 books, DVD’s, audio and videotapes.
- Assistance developing a website for your child usingCaringBridge™.
- Links to support groups, news letters, listservs and training opportunities,
Click below to print out a brochure about the Regional Centers:
The Southeast Regional Center website does not accept any advertisements.
All information shared through e-mail is for internal use only and regarded as confidential. The Southeast Regional Center uses ‘cookies’ only to monitor web site usage and to track visitor details to improve the web site’s layout and flow.
We will not violate any individual’s privacy in any way by collecting personal data for use outside of the Center.
In addition, we utilize WassUp to provide metrics for our content management system. You can safely turn off cookies and the site will function normally.
For more details about turning off cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1