Family Resource Center
The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center is an inviting place to read, find information and support or just relax. There is comfortable seating, soft lighting and quiet music. The staff from the Southeast Regional Center is located here. The Center also offers:
- A family lending library with over 3,000 books, magazines and DVD's.
- Connections to community resources.
- Health and parenting information.
- Computer work stations with Internet access, printing and wireless capabilities.
- A small business center with a copy and fax machine.
- A video viewing area.
- Access to staff from the Southeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs.
- Patient representatives, spiritual care and Katie Beckett consultants.
- Information on transportation, lodging, things to do and more.
- Digital cameras for loan to inpatient families.
- DVDs and PS3 games for inpatient families.
The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center is located in the Children's Hospital lobby across from the gift shop.
Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday and Friday, 9am – 8pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and 9am – 3pm Saturday. The Center phone number is 414-266-3169.
Families are welcome to stop in, enjoy a cup of coffee or cocoa, read the newspaper and relax. The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center is funded through The Daniel M. Soref Charitable Trust.
If you would like to contact us click here.