The Southeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs is located in the Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center at Children’s Hospital of WI9000 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee. For directions to Children’s Hospital click here.
The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center is on the 1st floor on the hospital across from the gift shop.
Parking is available in the north parking structure near the Clinics building. After entering through the skywalk or main entrance of the hospital, stop at a Welcome Desk for easy directions and a visitor’s badge.
Individuals are welcome to stop in to ask questions, talk with other parents or check out library materials.
- Staff is available between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- You can also call the Southeast Regional Center at 266-NEED (6333) or 800-234-KIDS (5437).
- Email a question to the Information and Referral Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to emails within 2-3 business days.
- For assistance after 5 pm on holidays and weekends, please contact the Wisconsin First Step Hotline.
- If you’d like to contact other regional centers click here.
To join our mailing list please visit our Sign Up for Mailings page.